Wednesday 31 July 2013

New Lust List!



As you can tell I am having a bit of a LUSH affair these days as I am rediscovering some of my old favorites.
Skincare is once again dominating my brain but there are a few makeup items as well to shake things up.
Sidney Riley is a brand that has been catching my mind lately and their tinted primer was a game-changing product for me so expect a full review soon.
My beloved Prada Candy signature scent is now gone and its important to mention that this is the first fragrance I have every finished and I have a feeling its not going to be the last one. Must restock ASAP.

What has been on your wishlist lately?

XOXO

ANJA

P.S. If you enjoyed this post and want some more Princeza Beauty Musings, please consider following me through GFC, Bloglovin, Pinterest or Twitter! Insert "happy dance" here :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment