Tuesday 30 July 2013

Essence of Vali Sleep - A Bedtime Ritual

Essence of Vali

I dont't like aromatherapy as all of it seems extremely too strong or potent for me and my "
sensitive" senses. 
Fragrances  in general are a conflict issues for me as some scents can cause me to get a mind-numbing headaches while others i literally want to fuse with. There is nothing really balanced when it comes to my likes so i wasdefinitively concerned  with Essence of Vali samples arrived. 

Essence of Vali However like many of you I also have sleeping issues  since sleep is priority for me (and a beauty secret for all!) i ocassionaly I try to disregard my prejudices and try something new. 
So I tried the Essence of Vali Sleep Bedtime Ritual with an open mind! Plus it's a ritual and I am all about rituals (look at my skincare!)

I took a chance and used it, fully expecting to have to throw out the pillowcase or even pillow right afterwards. I even used the "crappy" least-enjoyed pillowcase for the test! 
For all intents and purposes I am suppose to have really- really hated this....but I didn't!  

In fact it just may be the first aromatherapy product that I can actually day I like. 

The fact that Essence of Vali is a vegan, independent company creating 100% natural products focused on health and wellness products that harness the healing energy of plants; was a bonus push for me to at least be excited at the possibility. 
Essence of Vali Sleep

Used for;
Sleep difficulties, anxiety, stress

Description; 
Natural Plant Essences. Description: Drift into a relaxing sleep the natural way with soothing essences of lavender flowers, cedar wood, marjoram leaves and g-ylang petals. A drop on the pillowcase is all it takes to ease into a peaceful sleep. During stressful times, you can put a drop on a tissue and inhale the relaxing aroma. The whole family can enjoy a bedtime ritual every evening with this highly effective aromatherapy concentrate. 

Ingredients;
Lavender, marjoram, cedarwood & ylang-ylang plant essences

Directions;
Tip bottle to release 1 drop near the corner of the pillowcase - or put one drop onto a tissue or handkerchief and slip inside pillowcase. During times of stress, put one drop onto a tissue and inhale the relaxing aroma. 

Before anything else I want to warn you, this stuff is very pure, very concentrated and can be very potent if you are not careful. DO NOT USE MORE THAN DIRECTED! The directions are precise for a reason so use 1 drop only, maybe 2 but not any more . You won't be sleepy if you induce a migraine no matter what you do!

Essence of Vali SleepIf you get the pillow application right you will be pleasantly soothed and even feel a bit more relaxed afterwards.

This is not a sleeping pill so the results won't be so instantaneous, or resemble a state of mind numbing zombiness but given the chance, Essence of Vali will relax you enough so the restlessness will subside, resulting in deeper and even better quality sleep. It definitively won't "knock" you out but it will definitively help and soothe your bedtime. 
Peacefulness comes to mind and that's always nice. 

Today the "crappy" pillowcase has been retired and the Essence of Vali Sleep Bedtime Ritual is worthy even of my favorite favorite Disney Princess pillow.


You can find Essence of Vali products on their website and I am so excited to try more of their products. The pillow mists might be the next on the list. 


I hope that was helpful!

Have you tried Essence of Vali yet? What are your thoughts on aromatherapy? 


XOXO

ANJA
P.S. If you enjoyed this post and want some more Princeza Beauty Musings, please consider following me through GFC, Bloglovin, Pinterest or Twitter! Insert "happy dance" here :-) 


1 comment:

  1. I just ordered this through MySpaShop and you're absolutely right, it's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete