Saturday 10 August 2013

To Foam or Not to Foam - Omorovicza Cleansing Foam

Omorovicza logo

I am not really sure when or where my love affair with "bubbles" first started. If i had to guess I imagine it has strong roots anchored in my "little girl" years when I had finally become old enough to be allowed to draw and have my own bubble bath. The sickly sweet bubble gum scented liquid with Princess stickers held the magic potion that I lived for and it didnt take long for me to realize that if i dumped half the bottle in the tub, the fluffy bubbles rose up and I could play in the rosy water for a lot longer. Back then I was obviously not worried about the sulfates in that bubble bath and how much drier my skin must have been after all that foamy engagement. Back then that also didnt matter!

Unfortunately my childhood bubble bath addiction somehow rooted the belief deep inside me that there is no way I can be completely clean unless i see some lather or foam in my hands. Completely psychological I know but it was always a feeling I just couldnt shake so even when my skincare obsession led me to the revolutionary cleansing balms, I always followed up with a foaming cleanser on top...you know, just in case! Luckily as the cleansing balms quality increased, my skin felt and looked so good in the mirror that I found myself lapsing on the second foam cleanse and surprisingly my skin didn't rebel, and for the first time in years the dehydrated patches started to disappear. Well I couldnt really argue with the results just because of a "feeling i had" so reluctantly i had to admit that my "bubble spell" was almost completely broken. Skincare fanatics like me rarely have only one of something and that was definitively the case in my bathroom as well but the cleansing balms were preforming beautifully so I had no choice but to retire the many foam cleanser bottles to the cabinet and just move on.
The story really should have ended there but in true Princeza fashion, things were bound to shift eventually and that they did a few months ago!

Omorovicza Cleansing Foam
I am already using a lot of Omorovicza skincare, including their amazing Thermal Cleansing Balm, so when I was gifted their Cleansing Foam, I really had no choice to try it out and in turn rekindle my foamy ways once again. The Omorovicza Cleansing Foam reminded me just how much I loved those bubbles and before I knew it I was pulling out the rest of my foaming cleansers from the back cabinet and stacking them around
the sink...for testing purposes of course :-)
The question remains - How does the Omorovicza Cleansing Foam stack up against my conventional, somewhat drying, foaming cleansers?

Official Description;
A sulphate-free aerated cleansing foam that removes makeup and impurities without stripping the skin of essential moisture.
When mixed with water, this must-have Cleansing Foam lathers up and gently removes makeup and impurities without stripping the skin of natural moisture. Copper, a potent antioxidant, supports the natural production of collagen and elastin and gives this product its pale blue color.


Ingredients;
Hungarian Thermal Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool.

First let's talk about the how this foamy goodness works!

The Omorovicza Cleansing Foam is indeed very different from any other foaming formula I had ever used! The company's patented mineral delivery system, Hydro Mineral Transference, obviously applies to this cleanser as well, which means that the absorption of minerals is guaranteed to reach deep into the dermis of your facial skin and in turn results in skin that is smoother, plumped and younger looking. It is this unique mineral absorption that supports skin's own natural ability to generate collagen, increase the levels of elastin present, restore key hydration levels, protect skin cells from micro-damage and finally strengthen the defense against free radicals. 
The key ingredients in the Omorovicza  Foam formula include copper gluconate, which regulates oil production and purges any toxicity present in the skin cells; white lupin widely known to energize and apple pectin whose claim to fame is increasing hydration. 
Omorovicza Cleansing Foam

Seeing how I have already had amazing results with Omorovicza Skincare my expectations of the Cleansing Foam were already very high and I am thrilled to say that I wasn't disappointed one bit. Just like everything else Omorovicza makes, this cleanser manages to elevate the simple act of washing one's face to a whole new level and does so with surprising efficiency, mildness and luxury appeal. The whole process just feels a lot more gratifying.   

What makes the Omorovicza Cleansing Foam so enjoyable but still effective is the fact that traditional drying foaming agents such as sulfates are nowhere to be found on the ingredient list. That means that I can enjoy the bubbles without the risk of over-stripping and causing an imbalance of my own skin moisture barrier. The uplifting orange-blossom scent and the lovely baby blue whipped cream only add to my joyful addiction to everything Omorovicza makes.

Even though I am still hopelessly in love with the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm (review here!) I have made room in my skincare routine for the Cleansing Foam ($75 for 5.1 oz) so now each morning my Clarisonic and the baby blue foam meet up on my face and wake up my complexion in the nicest possible way.

You can get more information and purchase the amazing Omorovicza Cleansing Foam at their website, our trusty Sephora, and Amazon

I hope this was helpful

What do you think about foam cleansers?

XOXO

ANJA

P.S. If you enjoyed this post and want some more Princeza Beauty Musings, please consider following me through GFC, Bloglovin, Pinterest or Twitter! Insert "happy dance" here :-) 

1 comment:

  1. My Partner and I have was suffering from Herpes simplex for years. We have tried so many solutions with no result. One fateful day while browsing through the internet I saw a testimony of a client who got cured from herpes by Dr. Robinson buckler through herbal medicine so I decided to give a try. A try that changed our life for good. I contacted Dr. Robinson buckler and he sent some herbal medicine to us, which we took for 14 days. It was a great surprise when we went for a test and the test result came out negative., Dr. Robinson buckler brought joy into my family again. His result is 100% guaranteed. .. it's unbelievable! .... You contact him on his email. Robinsonbuckler11(at)gmail com..

    ReplyDelete