Thursday 1 August 2013

Review - Malin + Goetz Detox Mask



Despite the fact that the Malin+Goetz brand was launched in 2004 their products as well as their stores have a very old-fashioned, old-worldly apothecary look, drawing in customers with innovative skincare formulas and ideas that subsequently have us coming back for more. Their main concern and direction deals with taking care of sensitive skin types but also with creating formulas that protect all of their customer skins from the harsh environmental and pollution factors in New York City and beyond.
The old-fashioned product approach is complimented with today's busy lifestyles so their formulations are usually multi-tasking, quick and effective in order to satisfy their customer needs.

Malin+Goetz skincareMalin+Goetz is a relatively new brand for me but their detox mask has got to be one of the most unique and interesting products I've ever had the pleasure to work with. It doesn't matter how many times I use it, its performance is always fascinating to me and I get almost giddy as I watch it do its thing in the mirror. If you ever used it then you must know exactly what I mean! Its very easy to see why this is a repeat winner of the Allure Beauty Awards in the Deep Cleansing Mask category.

If you've read my blog posts before then you know how much I appreciate a multitasking product and the Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask is one of the best I have ever come across.
Its recommended for use as a face mask, deep cleanser, hydration treatment and even shaving cream. Prepare to have your mind blown!

Official Description;
An easy 5-minute foaming gel mask: Innovative, oxygenating cleansing agents replace harsh detergents and drying clays to deep-pore-cleanse, lifting dirt, oil and make-up away from the skin without irritation, while creating a physical barrier to seal hydration. Complex amino acids and natural almond extract gently and effectively purify, clarify, balance and soothe. Stable Vitamin C, antioxidants Vitamin E and Soy Protein help firm and address concerns for aging while instantly brightening complexion. Natural fragrance and color. C, antioxidants Vitamin E and Soy Protein help firm and address concerns for aging while instantly brightening complexion. Natural fragrance and color.

Key Ingredients;
Squalene, glycerin, and sodium pca moisturize and hydrate; 
Soy protein and panthenol firm; 
Green tea extract and vitamin e work as antioxidants; vitamin c smoothes lines.

Malin+Goetz Detox maskThe Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask is a high performance, high quality and highly effective formulation that is just so much fun to use that there are weeks I find myself slathering this on almost every second day. Its a foaming gel-type mask that in matter of minutes transforms into a tingling, delicate bubble veil that fizzes away all the dirt, grime and even makeup from your deepest pores. 

What is unique about this product is its customize-able  nature which allows you to adjust its usage based on your particular skin type. Oily skin can use a thin layer of this mask on a daily basis for deep cleansing and oil control while those "blessed" with dryer skin are recommended to apply a thicker layer to act as a night-time hydrating cleanser. Both skin types, even members of the Sensitive Skin Care Club, can use this a couple of times a week as both a deep cleansing and hydrating mask treatment. 

Once on the skin the gel begins to "fizzle" and "pop" creating this tingling-tickling sensation that remind me of alka-seltzer tablets being dropped into a glass of water. I am a big of fan of this particular phenomenon and no matter how bad my day was this little gem just makes me giggle like a little girl. I have never had a mask make me so happy before so for that reason alone the Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask will always be repurchased. 
When the "fizzing" subsides, which usually takes about 5-10 minutes, the foam can be washed or wiped with a warm washcloth, leaving the skin feeling clean, soft, supple and radiant. The results really are instantaneous and I am all about instant gratification so this is a win-win for me.
I have been very impressed with the Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask and would recommend it to anyone. If nothing else it will at least put a smile on your face. 
The Detox Face Mask ($40 for 4 oz) and other Malin+Goetz products can be purchased directly from their website
I hope this was helpful :-)
Have you tried the Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask? What is your favorite face mask?
XOXO
ANJA

P.S. If you enjoyed this post and want some more Princeza Beauty Musings, please consider following me through GFC, Bloglovin, Pinterest or Twitter! Insert "happy dance" here :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Τhanks fοr the maгνelous posting! I definitely еnjoуeԁ readіng it, you may bе a great author.
    I wwill always bookmаrk your bllog anԁ wіll come back very soοn.

    Ӏ want tо еnсоurage yοursеlf to соntіnue your great jοb,
    havе a nice hοliԁay weeκend!


    Feel frеe to viѕit my ωeb blοg strength training

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Partner and I have was suffering from Herpes simplex for years. We have tried so many solutions with no result. One fateful day while browsing through the internet I saw a testimony of a client who got cured from herpes by Dr. Robinson buckler through herbal medicine so I decided to give a try. A try that changed our life for good. I contacted Dr. Robinson buckler and he sent some herbal medicine to us, which we took for 14 days. It was a great surprise when we went for a test and the test result came out negative., Dr. Robinson buckler brought joy into my family again. His result is 100% guaranteed. .. it's unbelievable! .... You contact him on his email. Robinsonbuckler11(at)gmail com..

    ReplyDelete