Friday 2 August 2013

Review - Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care 3-Minute Mask



Frederic Fekkai Logo

The "Attack of the Hair Products" has been raging for at least a month now and there really is no end in sight just yet. I have gone from having a simple Moroccan Oil (review here!)centered routine to now having a complete arsenal of various hair treatments, masks, styling aids, oil treatments and even a few mystery items whose powers I have yet to discover. I guess all those years of neglecting the hair care industry have now come back to haunt me
Despite being a total "newbie" when it comes to paying special attention to my hair I had already been aware of the master french stylist, Frederic Fekkai and his line of luxury hair products. In fact his book "Frederic Fekkai: A Year of Style" (available here!)has been resting comfortably on my coffee table for some time now, however my exposure to his products has been extremely limited up until now.

Frederic Fekkai achieved huge success in France and later in North America by introducing "customization" and focusing on the individual client as oppose to the "signature cut styles" his colleagues had done for years. After being noticed by the legendary Bergdorf Goodman, Fekkai was offered the opportunity to design a high end hair care center, which he followed up by releasing and creating his own collection of luxury hair products. The Frederic Fekkai Hair Care was one of the first product lines that harnessed scientifically advanced formulations to rejuvenate, treat and care for all different hair types.
The rest is as they say hair history!

The product I am featuring today is part of the Frederic Fekkai Color Care Collection and is one of his most popular products among women (and men) with chemically treated, colored, highlighted or even just damaged hair types.
This my fellow beauty aficionados is the Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care 3-Minute Mask, whose primary purpose is to protect, nourish and "bring back to life" severely damaged or distressed hair
Why I decided that I needed to try this particular mask is a mystery to me as well because my hair is neither processed nor significantly damaged at this point in time.
Regardless of all that, I am very happy I have this and since it makes my hair feel amazing I can see this staying in my weekly hair pamper routine for a long time to come.
Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care 3-Minute Mask

Description;
An intense and instant treatment designed to deeply nourish and protect color-treated hair. The luscious creamy formula helps extend the life of color treatments and maintain healthy, shiny hair. The triple-color protection complex helps protect hair from UV rays and color from fading, while it helps keep color looking radiant and lustrous. It is the perfect solution for just-colored hair that delivers a vibrant, silky feel without the "wait"

Ingredients;Water (Aqua), Ceteryl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Stearamidopropyl, imethylamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Cetyl Esters, Isohexadecane, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Panthenol, Cinnamidopropyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Butylene, Glycol, Fragrance, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Juice, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Wheat Amino Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP Protein, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Prunus Amygdalus, (Sweet Almond) Protein, Glycene Soja (Soybean) Protein, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Benzophenone 4, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol,
Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140)


The luscious, creamy rich formula is said to help with hair vibrancy, softening, manageability, UV ray protection and can even extend the life of your color treatment. I of course can't vouch for all of those claims but I can testify that at least the first three of the above are more than correct.

Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care 3-Minute Mask
The Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care 3-Minute Mask for me acts as a deep conditioning treatment which leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and bouncy and I never have to worry about greasy residue or annoying build up after a couple of uses. The manageability of my hair after each use is definitively improved because my blow out ends up looking more professional and my hair actually keeps shape well into the next day. This is huge for me because my hair is very thick and coarse, with a tendency to be all over the place due to frizz, flyaway's and occasional dryness. 

The texture of the 3-Minute is creamy and fluffy all at once, easy to distribute through dry or wet hair and smells like a delicious blend of grapefruit and bubble gum. The full effects of the treatment are easily achieved within the 3 minute time frame however if you are dealing with a major "hair disaster" (post coloring?) the fact that this mask is not even slightly greasy, means that you can leave this on comfortably for a couple of hours and even overnight if you think your hair needs the extra boost. 

All in all I have to admit that this really is an amazing hair mask and even though I am not its targeted demographic, I can still use it and get benefits from its hydration powers regardless of that "tiny" little detail. 
Therefore I am recommending this mask to anyone and everyone regardless of hair condition or hair time because either way the benefits will be instantly obvious. 

You can find more informaton on the Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care 3-Minute Mask ($39.00 for 7 oz) and all other Frederic Fekkai products directly on their websiteAmazon and the Skinstore

I hope this was helpful to someone :-)

Have you tried any Frederic Fekkai products? What is your favorite hair mask?

XOXO

ANJA

P.S. If you enjoyed this post and want some more Princeza Beauty Musings, please consider following me through GFC, Bloglovin, Pinterest or Twitter! Insert "happy dance" here :-)


1 comment:

  1. My Partner and I have was suffering from Herpes simplex for years. We have tried so many solutions with no result. One fateful day while browsing through the internet I saw a testimony of a client who got cured from herpes by Dr. Robinson buckler through herbal medicine so I decided to give a try. A try that changed our life for good. I contacted Dr. Robinson buckler and he sent some herbal medicine to us, which we took for 14 days. It was a great surprise when we went for a test and the test result came out negative., Dr. Robinson buckler brought joy into my family again. His result is 100% guaranteed. .. it's unbelievable! .... You contact him on his email. Robinsonbuckler11(at)gmail com..

    ReplyDelete