Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Princeza and Her Princ


Today's post is going to be a little different than my usual cosmetics musings and mostly unnecessary pondering. However rest assured dear readers its still going to be "beauty" related (sort of!) and its my attempt to give you a little glimpse into the Princeza's not-so-glamorous but still kind of amusing everyday life. 

You guys asked for this so I delivered!
I introduce you to my loyal sidekick and a permanent fluffy fixture on my bed - my BFF Pooh!

Pooh is a rescue Turkish Angora, he is 12 years old, pleasantly "plump" and in my humble opinion, the best looking cat in North America. I mean just look at him!

He is pure snow white and lazier than any other animal I have ever had the pleasure to know. Put it to you this way - he lays down while he EATS!

Being a cat, you wouldn't expect him to be loyal but I have to say he is pretty much devoted to me and my bedroom. That's not to say that he is "rude" or "ignorant"! He just happens to be indifferent when it comes to other people and the many other animals that live in our home.

Here are the top 10 things to know about Pooh!

1. Even though he is "plumped", Pooh is actually really picky when it comes to the food he eats and he is definitively not "food-motivated" and as such cannot be bribed into anything

2. He takes his food "issues" to a whole new level by changing his preferences on a monthly basis. Just when I think I found his favorite he decides he is no longer a fan of whatever can-type I stocked up on...

3. Pooh has a huge basket of toys he never plays with but show him any kind of a string and he goes nuts



4. Catnip makes him loopy...for a few minutes at least


5. Being a Turkish Angora he has these cute "fur tufts" between his toes and he DOES not like them being touched

6. Cat-like behavior is not his strong point - he sleeps with a pillow, like a human...

7. He hugs and holds on like a child - paws around the neck...

8. He is friends of raccoons but not other cats or kittens

9. His favorite food is my Mom's pesto chicken

10. He is my favorite thing in the whole wide world!


I hope you guys like my BFF!

Do you have any pets? Cats? Dogs? Raccoons?

XOXO

ANJA

P.S. If you enjoyed this post and want some more Princeza Beauty Musings, please consider following me through GFC, Bloglovin, Pinterest or Twitter! Insert "happy dance" here :-)


3 comments:

  1. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your site?

    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more
    in the way of content so people could connect with it
    better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or
    two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?


    My weblog; ราคา

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Partner and I have was suffering from Herpes simplex for years. We have tried so many solutions with no result. One fateful day while browsing through the internet I saw a testimony of a client who got cured from herpes by Dr. Robinson buckler through herbal medicine so I decided to give a try. A try that changed our life for good. I contacted Dr. Robinson buckler and he sent some herbal medicine to us, which we took for 14 days. It was a great surprise when we went for a test and the test result came out negative., Dr. Robinson buckler brought joy into my family again. His result is 100% guaranteed. .. it's unbelievable! .... You contact him on his email. Robinsonbuckler11(at)gmail com..

    ReplyDelete