Thursday 1 August 2013

Brand Rave - Haus of Gloi Bubbling Scrub in Troika

Haus of Gloi logo


I know that at this point my blog looks like some kind of marketing campaign for the entire Haus of Gloi inventory but you can rest assured I am not connected with their company in any shape or form and all of the products I reviewed were either gifts or purchased independently. Haus of Gloi is not paying me to write this and I doubt they are even aware of this blog existence.

I just happen to be absolutely smitten with everything they stand for, how they conduct their business and customer service and the quality and performance of pretty much everything they make. Haus of Gloi also happens to be run by two very lovely individuals who are obviously geniuses when it comes to innovative pampering, which is something I really appreciate. For a quick glimpse into their ultra-cool lifestyle I suggest you check out their blog by clicking here.

Their Bubbling Scrubs have been my latest discovery and I have enjoyed using them immensely. They are a very different breed when it comes to traditional exfoliants and I love that I can actually feel the difference on my skin while I am still in the shower.
Nothing makes a girl feel more pampered than silky, soft, lightly fragranced skin and that is exactly what the Haus of Gloi Bubbling Scrubs deliver.


Fragrance;
A trinity of soft milks, almond, oat and coconut, lashed with sweet agave nectar and the ethereal scent of clean white.
Haus of Gloi Bubbling Scrub

Official Description;
Our soft bubbling scrub is made from scratch and never a base! A delightfully scrubby and lightly foaming confection.Our foaming base is whipped until it produces soft peaks, similar to that of whipped cream. A blend of two sugars is then folded in, both fine and medium grain for fantastic scrubbing and polish it off with a heaping scoop of shea butter to leave you cleansed and smooth but never dried out. We use Optiphen, a paraben and formaldehyde-free preservative system. 100% vegan, always.

Directions for Use;
Apply to wet skin and massage into skin using circular motions. This is a water activated product and works best when vigorously lathered. I do not recommend this product for the face.


Ingredients;
Organic cane sugar, sucrose (sugar), vegetable glycerin, sodium coco sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, propylene glycol, sorbitol, stearic acid, proprietary fragrance blend, shea butter, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol

I am a huge fan of gourmand scents so the light complexity of Troika was very appealing to me, especially when I layered it with the matching pumpkin butter. The combination of coconut, oat and almond milk had the uncanny ability to envelop me with warmth and comfort after each shower so no matter how bad of a day I was having, a couple of whiffs of this could really turn things around for me.

Haus of Gloi Bubbling ScrubI prefer my body scrubs to have a good combination of grit and slip to them so I feel like I am accomplishing the exfoliation tasks without being too harsh about it. The Haus of Gloi Bubbling Scrub ($3.50 for 2 oz or $8.00 for 6 oz.) fit my preferences perfectly and the milky lather was an additional silky bonus I wasn't expecting to find. The sugar granules in the Troika stayed gritty enough for approximately 60 seconds upon which they completely emulsified into the soft milky lather leaving my skin perfectly soft, nourished and residue-free.
The resulting silky sensation and light fragrance lingered past the shower time and definitively left my skin feeling better than my usual body exfoliants, which were either too drying or left me feeling too greasy.

Layering my skin with either the pumpkin butter or body emulsion completed the mini pamper session and I couldnt have been happier with the final effect.

Haus of Gloi products are very reasonably priced and in my opinion even a bargain compared to similar products that require you to get a chemistry degree in order to decipher their ingredient list.
For more information and retail just visit their website directly - I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed!

I hope you found this helpful :-)

Have you tried the Haus of Gloi Bubbling Scrubs? What is your favorite scrub?

XOXO

ANJA

P.S. If you enjoyed this post and want some more Princeza Beauty Musings, please consider following me through GFC, Bloglovin, Pinterest or Twitter! Insert "happy dance" here :-) 

1 comment:

  1. My Partner and I have was suffering from Herpes simplex for years. We have tried so many solutions with no result. One fateful day while browsing through the internet I saw a testimony of a client who got cured from herpes by Dr. Robinson buckler through herbal medicine so I decided to give a try. A try that changed our life for good. I contacted Dr. Robinson buckler and he sent some herbal medicine to us, which we took for 14 days. It was a great surprise when we went for a test and the test result came out negative., Dr. Robinson buckler brought joy into my family again. His result is 100% guaranteed. .. it's unbelievable! .... You contact him on his email. Robinsonbuckler11(at)gmail com..

    ReplyDelete