Sunday 16 June 2013

Clarins Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors are another one of those products that seem to have blown up in the blogosphere just recently, most likely driven by the addition of the new shades to the somewhat small collection. 
Today the lineup consists of six shades: 01 Rose Shimmer, 02 Apricot Shimmer, 03 Nude Shimmer, 04 Petal Shimmer, 05 Candy Shimmer and 06 Rosewood Shimmer. I believe the last 3 are the new colors.



Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors Shades



I am not exactly sure when Clarins initially brought these out but it must have been a while back since I remember using them even years ago. My color of choice was and still remains the original 01 Rose Shimmer, which is a perfectly natural rosy shade that compliments my lips, adding just enough shine and shimmer, without being too obvious. In fact that's exactly what the point of these lip perfectors really is - to add a little bit of color, moisturize, erase any imperfections (flakes, anyone?) and technically "light up" your own lips.  

This is how Clarins describes the Lip Perfector;
A softly textured lip gel with a deliciously sweet scent and 3D shimmer.Experience the lusciously  smooth, shiny and fuller lips you've always dreamed of. Sheer but shaded enough to wear alone or to complement your favorite lip shade. 
Supple, well moisturized lips; extracts of Shea Butter, Wild Mango and plant perhydrosqualene repair and soften
Derivatives of Vitamin E and A, reinforce the repairing action and protect against free radicals.

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors Rose Shimmer
When I initially purchased one these Instant Light lip glosses I was expecting just that - a lip gloss! I am happy to report that I was so very wrong! This is no ordinary lip gloss that adds some color to your pucker - its actually a hybrid of a lip color and a lip treatment. What that means is that i don't need to apply lip balm before this, just 1 layer of this and my lips are smoothed, moisturized, protected and just plain pretty. I am not usually a fan of fragrance when it comes to face products but the Lip Perfectors smell of caramel, vanilla, candy and pie, so I enjoy that feature very-very much! Compared to other lip glosses the stickiness is negligible, which is something i always take in to account since my hair is quite long.  
Final verdict is a resounding rave and since the price ($20) is reasonable for a 10 ml tube I would recommend this to anyone 

The Instant Light Lip Perfectors are available for purchase directly on the Clarins website here and counters everywhere!

Have you tried the Clarins lip perfectors?

XOXO

ANJA

P.S. If you enjoyed this post and want some more Princeza Beauty Musings, please consider following me through GFC, Bloglovin, Pinterest or Twitter! Insert "happy dance" here :-) 


4 comments:

  1. I may have to try and find this around here! I am always applying chapstick and this would be perfect.

    http://reviewsuntilyoudrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay! You came back :-) I am a dork lol
    I am like you - there is some kind of lip balm/Chapstick permanently attached to me at all times BUT this really is an upgrade!
    The Clarins lip perfectors are really amazing - kind of like a gloss and balm in one!

    And if you haven't noticed I am a huge fan of your blog - I check it every day :-)

    XOXO
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. that site c6y04n7l37 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags gucci u8t24g9m79 replica bags lv go now f9q99z6f69 replica bags aaa quality have a peek at this website m8l03i2o85 gucci replica handbags replica bags delhi

    ReplyDelete