I am back again reporting from my medicinal cabinet, dresser, drawer, bathroom sink...Clearly I have serious issues!
Ole Henriksen Truth is In the Eyes Treatment
- Genius product! I just wish I didn't wait so long to put acid around my eyes :-) You will see exactly why!
Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm with Honey & Precious Oils (another long name!)
- You will soon see that lip balm is kind of my crack - I never have enough and this little gem is only surpassed by the By Terry Baume de Rose!
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask
- This is the closest I have ever come to a miracle product for my skin! Basically if I go too far with other skincare products this hydrating gel cools, soothes, moisturizes and basically heals all my "boo-boos"
Paul & Joe Treatment Oil
- I bought this purely because of the ulra-girly packaging & bottle but lucky for me the product inside turned out to be amazing :-)
Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Serum
-This has got to be hands-down the BEST skin care discovery of my entire beauty devoted life! This little tube deserves a post of its own!
Biologique Recherché Lotion P50
- How can something so foul be so freaking good? I am not kidding about the "foul" - this stuff smells like something died, then was splashed with gasoline, burned and finally liquefied just in time to be bottled and passed on the eager consumers lining up at a uber fancy French pharmacy counter...YUCK!!!
BUT guess what? It works and I suck it up 2x a day! Despite the stench, price tag and rarity I will repurchase time & time again!
By Terry Crème de Rose Moisturizer
- Roses again so how can I resist and not buy it! True to By Terry's form this is pure luxury in a jar!
Full Reviews of these Potions to follow
Thank you for reading - I encourage nosiness so ask away :-)