Saturday 25 May 2013

Body Care Gems - Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse Multipurpose Dry Oil

This product wowed me so-so much! It surpassed all of my expectations and lived up to all of its claims - we all know how rare that is!!! It moisturizes deeply, absorbs really quickly without a greasy film on the surface, leaves a glowy sheen on the skin and smells amazing. I don't have to worry about staining my clothing and/or standing around for 10 minutes waiting for it to sink in - who has that kind of time every day?

The scent is pure summer in a bottle and for me doubles as a fragrance that lingers hours after application...reminding me of all things tropical, warm and dare i say "sexy"!

Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse Multipurpose Dry Oil


I am a skincare junkie always on the lookout for the new thing i need to try, meaning that i rarely re-purchase the same product BUT this is one of the few staples that i hoard and always have on hand. I have used the "gold-bronze-shimmer" version of this and loved it as well but the original is the multi-purpose star to be used year-round, while the bronzy oil looks best in the summer (especially in the evenings!). If you are new to skincare oils this is a sure thing and worth investing in - look for it in the trial sets if you are still on the fence (but you shouldn't be!)

Ingredients;
Borage, St Johnswort, Sweet Almond, Camellia, Hazelnut, Macadamia Plant Oils

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil ($29.17 for 50ml) and other Nuxe products can be purchased here


Do you use body oils? Which is your favorite?


XOXO

ANJA

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about this nuxe huile product. Going on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete